Our blanket ladder is one of my favorite functional + pretty home items. It serves the purpose of taking up wall space without adding too much in addition to our shared living and dining room walls.
I’m sharing my Spring refreshed ladder and some items you can add to yours.
If you don’t have one here are some reasons you might want to add one:
- They look nice in any space. There are so many options to fit your taste and budget ( I’ve rounded up a few options at the bottom of the post!)
- They hold those extra blankets !
- They allow you to display your pretty blankets or light throws
- you can hang other things on them like lightweight hooked buckets, bells, woven planters OR buy “S” hooks to hang items that don’t have a hook attached.
- You can easily move them from space to space if you decide you don’t want it in a particular room anymore.
Blanket ladders offer slim storage but i really love the look of them . you can add color or texture with the blankets you choose to add. In this post I’ve swapped out my heavier winter throws for thinner turkish towel blankets that I will use in the spring and even summertime for beach days or picnics outside! They are easily accessible- grab and go!
You can click the images below to shop any of the items. I love the sleek metal ladder we have but there are many different options for your home too!
SHOP THE POST
My Turkish towel: Comes in blanket size or hand towel size